March 5, 2009

Just Because

Aren't they beautiful?

My husband arrived at the door this evening with these flowers and a sweet note. He wanted to encourage me, as I've had a few rough days this week. Nothing earth shattering, just general keeping up with the demands of a busy household and sick children. Oh, and the added burden of bad dental health and my teeth falling apart! I guess I'm just starting to feel my age and all that.

Isn't he so sweet? After 11 years of dating he still remembers that tulips are my favorite.

Did I mention he also took care of dinner? (Wendy's) And the dishes? (Paper.)

As he was quick to remind me just now, the point isn't that he did the dishes. The point is that I didn't.

1 comment:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Sounds like a keeper!!

Hey, did you get the message that my blog address has changed? Just wanted to be sure you knew. :)